Monday, January 31, 2011

Favorite Book

May favorite book would have to be the book Crazy Love by Francis Chan. My campus life leader Liz told me to read the book last summer and I was kinda iffy about reading it, but it turned out that it was great. Basically the book is about why God put us on the earth and how you should live your life for him. If you are not religious I do not suggest the book, although it has a very powerful message. I would take it to the pool every day and not be able to put it down.

2 comments:

  1. I really want to read this book, it sounds intriguing I bought that book this summer to read, but I started it and never finished. I'm thinking I should probably finish it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was told to read this book too but just haven't gotten around to it. I guess I should

    ReplyDelete