Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Reading Blog

Feburary 16th 2011
Sarah Dessen-That Summer
Page#1-27

Im starting this new book, and im really excited about it mostly because it has a cool cover of a girl doing a cartwheel on the beach half way into the ocean. The main characters name is Haven who is 15 and has a 21 year old sister named Ashley. The story starts out with Haven, Ashley, and their mom in their kitchen. It is the day of their fathers wedding. He is getting married to his co-worker named Lorena Queen. Her and the girls father work together at the news station, so they nicknamed her Weather pet. Both of the girls are going to be in their fathers wedding. The girls mom was invited but she decided to stay home because that would just be awkward considering that the dad had afair on the mom with Lorena and they got divorced a year and a half ago.
I think I am really going to enjoying this book. I can somewhat relate to it bacause my parents are also divorced and I can relate to some of the things that Haven weth though and is going through. I will be interested to see how the whole wedding plays out.
until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment