Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Teenagers, Friends, and Bad Decisions

The article was 100% true. Scary, but true. I know that when people are in the car with me I am more distracted than if I would be alone in the car. When I first got my license I thought it was so dumb that I had to wait six months till I could drive someone in my car. After reading the article I realize why they have that law in place. There would be so many more accidents if there was not a law restricting the passengers. It only takes a split second for something bad to happen. Think about the students at Homestead that have gotten killed. That could be you if you are not careful and pay attention to what you are doing. This article was about other people being in the car, I can not imagine the statistics if it was over texting and driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment