Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Long Weekend

We had a super long weekend, no school Thursday or Friday! I really did not do anything too exciting. I just went to the Y and worked out and then on Friday my best friend had people over so I went to her house, but had to leave early because I had to wake up at 5:30 am for my show choir competition. We went to Northridge High School for our competition, we preformed at 3:45 in the afternoon and had awards around7. WE MADE FINALS! We preformed again at 10:15 pm. We found out that going into finals we were in third place out of six. We were 4.1 points away from being in first place. We preformed and had finals awards at 1 am. We ended up getting fifth place, it was a very big disappointment because we all had our best show ever!
until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment