Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Soccer Phenom

The things that Indi Cowe does with a soccer ball are crazy! The I watched the video with my mouth open the entire time. She puts so much time and effort into something that she is passionate about. She may shine out on the soccer field, but she is not the most popular girl in school. In the article she states, "My sister is my best friend." Normally people's sisters are not the person they would say is their best friend. The also "spelled her name wrong in the event program". Although, Indi is one of the best on the field she does not seem to be the most likable girl off the field. That could be because she is arrogant about what she can do, but it does not say why she is not liked. I think that she is awesome, and what she can do is brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment