Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Where I See Myself in 10 Years

All of these different teens see their futures in very different ways. The girl that wants to be a hair and makeup artist is actually really sad. She is a beautiful girl and she wants to be that profession because she is insecure about herself and wants to make other girls look pretty. The girl that wants to be a veterinarian in the army is a little different, but she has goals for herself. I did not even know that there was such thing as an army veterinarian. I think that the guy that wants to be the marijuana baker is the most strange career. To me I would think that that would be illegal, and he seems a little sketchy to be doing that for people.

I can honestly say, I don't know where I can see myself in ten years. I know for a fact that I want to go to college and get a degree and work, but I do not know what I want to do. I also know that I want to be married with children. I really want twins that are named Luke and Libby, but I do not know if that will happen. I want a happy family living in a cute safe neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment